GRADUATE STUDENT TASKS:
- Read classic and contemporary theories in choice topic as related to empowerment, personality, emotions, leadership, negotiation, or relationships at work (+75 pagers per week)
- Develop original research hypotheses which directly flow from theoretical propositions or empirical patterns
- Design a study to analyze and test research questions
- Program, integrate, and synchronize collection of verbal and emotion recognition data streams
- Manage the data collection from new and ongoing research projects, both laboratory and online.
- Code experiments in Inquisit, MTurk, and Qualtrics (Requires one to learn computer programming)
- Test statistical assumptions, score assessments, and report psychometric properties of scales
- Learn to apply confirmatory factor analysis, multi-level modeling, conditional process modeling, and structural equation modeling
- Interpret results and offer recommendations
- Submit findings for presentation at national conferences and publication in peer-reviewed journals
Please apply if these tasks seem interesting to you!